D
Posted By
DeniseMcClung
May 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can’t load Photoshop Elements 3 on my computer. Does it not work with Windows ME? The message I get is the following "Please run the setup on Windows 2000 SP3 and higher operating systems". Call me stupid but I thought my system was good enough to run this. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance= Denise

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CW
Colin Walls
May 17, 2005
ME is not mentioned on the box – only XP and 2000.
Since it doesn’t work on 98 [and ME is only 98 with new clothes], I suspect you’re out of luck.
D
DeniseMcClung
May 17, 2005
Thanks Colin- I thought ME was an upgrade from 2000, oh well. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do now?
CW
Colin Walls
May 17, 2005
I thought ME was an upgrade from 2000

Other way around really. ME was a tarted up 98. 2000 was the next on from NT. XP Home/Pro replaced them both.

The best thing to do is upgrade to XP, which is a much better OS than all the earlier ones. It depends what PC spec you have and what else you do with it.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 17, 2005
If you are not able to upgrade then you could always try and get hold of a copy of PSE2 … that should work on your system 🙂

Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections