SC
Posted By
Suzanne Clifford
Jul 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If I have a normal RGB file, when I open it in Photoshop Elements, the yello is completely gone. On the color swatches, what is labeled as pure yellow is white, and the color picker does not have any yello, but it has an awful lot of black. I have tried to adjust the levels of color R, G and B in "Enhance, Brighness Contrast, Levels", but nothing I do will add yellow. Help, I need this fixed ASAP. Any ideas???

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth Haney
Jul 9, 2003
Hmmm. Video driver issue? Are you sure you have the most current one? This doesn’t sound to me like a problem coming from PSE itself, but I could be wrong.
NS
Nancy S
Jul 10, 2003
Suzanne,

Did you use the Adobe Gamma Utility to calibrate your monitor? This is a crucial first step.

If you have done this and have new drivers, pop back in the forum and someone may have another idea.

Nancy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections