JL
Posted By
Joe_Lorenc
May 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Would appreciate anyone telling me how I can register the combo package of Photoshop elements / Premier elements online. There is a separate serial# for each product, but it is a single box product (not purchased through Adobe store).

When you select online registration there is a choice for the combo package, but neither serial number works. Should I just register each one alone?

Any input appreciated.

Joe Lorenc

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JJ
Jim_J
May 15, 2005
Joe,

I would give that a try. I don’t know of any "combo" registrations.

Cheers
JL
Joe_Lorenc
May 15, 2005
I’ll do that then. It is strange that they list the combo as a selection in the online registration screen . . .

Thanks for the reply.

Joe
JJ
Jim_J
May 16, 2005
FWIW, when I buy the Adobe Suite applications, I register for individual licences and it shows me as owning individual products… still cheaper to buy though. 😉

Cheers

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections