B
Posted By
BobHill
Aug 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
pacaermo – 08:16am Aug 5, 2004 PDT (#6 of 10)

hello everyone, does an y know how can i open a photoshop elements file that doesn’t show up in a dvd on a mac?..but on pc they are…
thanks

Pacaermo, this message was moved per requrest into it’s own topic. Please don’t write messages off topic. If there is no topic to match your question, please add your own instead of attaching to another topic. This will get you better answers and make life a lot easier for all.

Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
BobHill
Aug 10, 2004
In answer to your question, Pacaermo, are you on a MAC also, or on a PC? What type of image file are you trying to open? If it will open, remember you can’t save it, as that would take a DVD burner, but you can do a SAVE AS onto your hard drive, but if you do (same filename) it’ll have a READ ONLY attribute, so you need to change that (on a PC right click, Properties, and click off Read Only).

Bob
CM
charles_m._caston
Aug 15, 2004
how do i fix red eye? the tool seems to make the red part grey!
BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 15, 2004
Charles, you really should have posted this as a new topic. As you can tell, a question buried in another thread doesn’t get a very fast response. However, ’cause I’m kinda bored right now, I found this thread from quite some time ago. It includes a couple of different ways to handle the problem of red eye. If you need more help, please start a new thread with red eye as the topic or use the term "red eye" in the search area. When I did it, I got a lot of hits.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?128@@.2cd05b71>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections