TJ
Posted By
Teresa_Jones
Aug 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a number of pictures on the video and would like to hear a variety of songs instead of the same song repeating itself over and over. I would appreciate any input. I am also a newbie with PSE 2.
Thank you,
Teresa

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 30, 2004
Ah, you can’t create video CDs with Elements and add audio, so let us know what software you’re using. Maybe someone can get you headed in a better direction.
O
o3v3tz
Aug 30, 2004
Teresa and Beth,

In the thread for Teresa’s other question, Chuck Snyder and I concluded that the question is probably a PS Album question. So I am suggesting that Teresa post addtional questions in the PSA forum where I will watch for her question.

BarbO
BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 30, 2004
Ah, I don’t think I’d gotten to that one yet when I read this. 🙂
JH
Jim_Hess
Aug 30, 2004
I use a program called Pinnacle Studio 9 to create my slide presentations. It is primarily a video editing program, but it works well for slide presentations too. There are other video editors that you can use as well such as Microsoft Movie Maker 2 (which is a free add-on for Windows XP users) or Ulead Video Studio. Any of these three programs (and I’m sure there are others) will allow you to put different music tracks in the audio portion of the timeline as you create your presentations. One feature I like about Studio 9 is that it has more than 1 audio track so that you can cross-fade your music. And, you can back-time a selection so that it into the appropriate spot, like precisely at the end of your pictures.

If you are using a Mac, then I’m afraid I cannot give you any good advice. The only video editors I know of our quite expensive.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections