CM
Posted By
Carl_Morgan
May 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have created the slide show and saved it as a PDF. When the show completes, the last graphic remains on the screen.

Question; how do I exit from the slide show when it competes? Single-or-double clicking either the left or right mouse buttons has no effect.

Appreciate your thoughts and counsel.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JF
Jodi_Frye
May 10, 2004
Carl, try the Esc key 🙂
CM
Carl_Morgan
May 10, 2004
Thanks Jodi. Sure wish there was an "auto-exit" as well as an auto run.

Appreciate your reply.

Carl
JH
Jim_Hess
May 10, 2004
I consider creating a PDF slide show as more or less a "quick and dirty" method of creating a slide show. The only options you have are the duration for each slide, a check box to select "Loop after last slide", and what type of transition to use. If I want to create a serious slide show, I will use video editing software that will enable me to adjust the duration of each individual photo so that I can synchronize with music if I desire. I also have a lot more control over my transitions. And I have the ability to choose whether I just want the slide show to play once, or whether I want it to repeat continuously. I think we need to remember that Photoshop Elements is an image editing program, and that we should use it for just that and take advantage of the many fine editing capabilities that are included. If our goal is to use those images in slide shows or other types of productions, then we should seek appropriate software that will enable us to accomplish that goal.
CS
Chuck_Snyder
May 10, 2004
Carl, I’ve added a black slide at the end of an Elements Slide Show. Just create a New Canvas, fill it with black, and save it in the folder with the other images that you want to include in the show.

Chuck
MG
Moe_Goldy
Aug 5, 2004
Moe Goldy

I have sucessfully created a slide show in Elements and now would like to modify it without starting all over. Can I do it?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections