M
Posted By
mgorbach
Aug 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
During installation of Elements 3.0 it looks to be loading OK until the very end when I receive a Fatal error. Error code: c06d007e, Address: 7c81eb33 and the dialog box has an OK in it, when I accept this OK the install program then has a finish button to accept which ends the install. I have the Elements icon on my desktop and if I click on it the Welcome menu appears but if I select either "View and Organize Photos" or "Make Photo Creation" I receive a Fatal Error that Elements encountered a problem and needs to shut down, same error code and address as stated previously

Using
AMD 4000+
2gb RAM
Winxp SP2
AVAST antivirus/ microsoft antispyware

the exact same thing also happens on my laptop

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

EW
Edward Williams
Oct 14, 2005
Try disabling your antivirus and re install the programme. wrote in message
During installation of Elements 3.0 it looks to be loading OK until the very end when I receive a Fatal error. Error code: c06d007e, Address: 7c81eb33 and the dialog box has an OK in it, when I accept this OK the install program then has a finish button to accept which ends the install. I have the Elements icon on my desktop and if I click on it the Welcome menu appears but if I select either "View and Organize Photos" or "Make Photo Creation" I receive a Fatal Error that Elements encountered a problem and needs to shut down, same error code and address as stated previously

Using
AMD 4000+
2gb RAM
Winxp SP2
AVAST antivirus/ microsoft antispyware

the exact same thing also happens on my laptop

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections