D
Posted By
Donna
Aug 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Could anybody give me a lead on where to get the best price on Photoshop Elements 3.0.?

Thanks—

Donna

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

M
mrfss
Aug 2, 2005
Amazon.com is good. Also, see what’s on eBay.
"Donna" wrote in message
Could anybody give me a lead on where to get the best price on Photoshop Elements 3.0.?

Thanks—

Donna
R
Richey
Aug 6, 2005
"Donna" wrote in news:UpWdnbLNmfBoVnLfRVn-
:

Thanks—

Donna

I bought mine at Jessops. It was the cheapest by far, only
G
GadgetGuy
Aug 10, 2005
M
Meggie
Aug 27, 2005
Just got it for
D
Dino
Aug 29, 2005
"Meggie" wrote in message
Just got it for
D
Donna
Aug 30, 2005
"Dino" wrote in message

I got mine on Ebay for $50. In the retail package.

When the e-Bayers are selling it as "CD in sealed sleeve with key" is that considered the full retail package?

I don’t want to get some version that is not fully licensed and the complete components, etc.

Would appreciate any advice here.

Also….. on eBay I see them selling Elements 3.0 with mini-camera included for $47 buy-now. Does anybody know about this deal?

I just don’t want to get a program that is meant to be bundled with a new computer and isn’t the full software that you would purchase separately retail.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Donna
SS
Steve Saundesr
Aug 30, 2005
The software is "full", but no hardcopy manual – it’s in PDF format. Steve

When the e-Bayers are selling it as "CD in sealed sleeve with key" is that considered the full retail package?

I don’t want to get some version that is not fully licensed and the complete components, etc.

Would appreciate any advice here.

Also….. on eBay I see them selling Elements 3.0 with mini-camera included for $47 buy-now. Does anybody know about this deal?
I just don’t want to get a program that is meant to be bundled with a new computer and isn’t the full software that you would purchase separately retail.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Donna
P
payne
Sep 4, 2005
Donna wrote:

Thanks—

Donna

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4185373?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN _RSLT_PG

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections