WL
Posted By
wes_lambert
Dec 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
when opening elements 2.0 i get a message saying application failed to start because it cannot find file "piceng.dll". and then states that problem may be resolved by re-installing the program. after closing error message box the application does start.
when i first installed the program i did not get this error message and only after i uninstalled other photo editing programs (picture it, polaroid etc.) did this error message appear.
i have re-installed the program twice and i still get this message. i use a gateway computer, windows xp, 512 meg of ram, epson 925 photo printer. thanks
wes lambert

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BB
brent_bertram
Dec 14, 2003
You might look at this link ( found by google ) , < http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/other /Xirlink_Digital_Camera/2442.psc.html> .

Downloading the dll file and putting it into your system32 folder might be an option.

🙂

Brent

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections