TR
Posted By
Tim_r_Donald
Jan 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Have picked up lots of web info from the discussions going on, but I must be an old fashioned guy at heart, I prefer to have a printed version in front of me. Somehow I can take in the info better there. So if anyone has any recommendations that would be much appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
MLWHEELER
Jan 20, 2004
As a beginner, I went through every book my library had available and the one that made the most sense to me was "Create! : The No Nonsense Guide To Photoshop Elements 2 / Greg Simsic, Katy Bodenmiller"
But it didn’t really all come together unitl I took an online course, PSE from the Ground Up <http://www.eclecticacademy.com/classrooms.htm>
which I learned about on this form. Excellent course and very good value. $20 6wks. Michelle
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 20, 2004
That is where I learned too, and I have taken all of the PSE courses. There will be a new one coming up this spring, a more advanced one.
Now I am taking the EyeCandy and the Xenofex filters courses. Awesome! I have learned so much since last March!
And I will be forever greatful to the people here in this forum, they are wonderful! Jane

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections