GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Feb 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Everything is looking rosy on my desk top so will keep my fingers crosses .

Now here is what I did and why I haven’t got any photos posted. Well the crash was severe and to get it back to the way I like it took almost 20 hours of course 4 of those I used for sleeping. While the computer was up and down I went through about 5 levels of Jack the Ripper a really cool game. This was broken up by the pleasant task of posting your images to the web … oh … I you don’t see you image I may just have lost it so send me a note with the new one. Now to complicate thing my in-laws had their 57th anniversary so I took them for a leisure brunch. The brunch was adjacent to a pottery factory, a sort of artist’s commune. Every once in a while I nipped off to the wash room and took extended side trips to the gallery to snap a few but was just too rushed. I will post one or too as soon as I get them off the camera.

Grant

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bethC
Feb 23, 2004
I’ll add Jack the Ripper to my to do list. 😉

beth

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections