MR
Posted By
Markc_Robinson
Oct 29, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just upgraded to CS3 and there’s no more Flash Export – Just this Zoomify thing, which I’m not sure I trust (keeps wanting to contact the Zoomify Website) and I don’t have the time to relearn.
Basically, I want my old "Export to Flash" from Imageready. Is that hidden somewhere.

This Zoomify stuff isn’t impressing me – does a great demo but I put little flash headers on many of my sites and don’t want to complicate things.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Oct 29, 2008
I take it you ditched IR CS2 when you upgraded to PS CS3?

You should’na oughtta done that!

🙂

Just reinstall IR CS2 and use it like you always have.
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 30, 2008
cs3 defiantly has flash photo galleries… i think it’s under file> automate> web photo gallery.
BL
Bob Levine
Oct 30, 2008
And if you just upgraded to CS3 you should note that CS4 has been available for a couple of weeks now. You may be entitled to a free upgrade.

Call Adobe for details.

Bob
DM
Don_McCahill
Oct 30, 2008
And if you just upgraded to CS3 …

Unless he is in a situation like me. I get CS3 in three weeks … but it is from a copy that was bought by IT over a year ago, and they are only now getting around to install it.

And real soon now they will take my IBM AT out of the box and start letting me use it. 🙂
BL
Bill_Lamp
Nov 6, 2008
IF mint AND in the box, REAL IBM AT… It may be a collectors item and be worth more than it cost.

STOP the IT PEOPLE!

Bill

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections