RF
Posted By
Ralph_Forgione
Jun 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I created custom slide show on my laptop and am having trouble playing it back or reviwing the slide show. When I hit play button the story book seems to move forward but the photos are not moving forward and the transitions are not happening. Is it still OK for me to burn a CD or will the cd experience similar problems. My slide show consists of 64 slides. I’m sorry to say that because of this problem I had to resort to using another product to create the slide show and am very disappointed with adobe. My expectations for adobe were much higher. I expected no problems in creating something as simple as a slide show. When I view the photos from the browser it seems to work OK. Can you please tell me why I cannot play back the custom slide show with photoshop elements 3? I’m running Windows XP SP 2 with 384mb of ram and a 20gb hard drive.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections