When I minimize a window in PS CS2 I cannot get it back – Any ideas?

V
Posted By
Volt
Jan 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The window is stuck in the bottom left part of the screen. All I can see is the X button. Everything else is hidden and there is no way to get it back that I have found.

Any help appreciated.

Volt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
Mark
Jan 17, 2006
"News" wrote in message
The window is stuck in the bottom left part of the screen. All I can see is the X button. Everything else is hidden and there is no way to get it back that I have found.

Any help appreciated.

Volt

You can try turning your monitor upside down and see if gravity will make the window slide back to the middle of you monitor long enough for you to grab it.

;^))
E
edjh
Jan 17, 2006
News wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Volt
Open document should be listed in the Windows menu. Click on them to expand.

Are your monitor’s display settings too low (pixel dimensions)? It shouldn’t do that.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
CJ
C J Southern
Jan 17, 2006
"News" wrote in message

The window is stuck in the bottom left part of the screen. All I can see
is
the X button. Everything else is hidden and there is no way to get it back that I have found.

Are you able to right-click on it and choose restore?
K
KatWoman
Jan 17, 2006
"Mark" wrote in message
"News" wrote in message

Any help appreciated.

Volt

You can try turning your monitor upside down and see if gravity will make the window slide back to the middle of you monitor long enough for you to grab it.

;^))
now that is funny
W
Wheeler
Jan 18, 2006
you might try trying window/documents/arrange icons to get the minimised windows in order

"News" wrote in message

Any help appreciated.

Volt
H
Husky
Jan 22, 2006
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:01:40 -0500, edjh wrote:

News wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Locate them in the window pull down. But if it’s a permanent thing, I’d say check your config setup. If you’ve always had it this way, maybe some info on what your running it on. memory, CPU, size of files, scratch disk size and location, how many other things are running, how much ram is avail while it’s running etc..

If it’s a new happening, deleting the config settings might be the way to go. —
more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections