Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Jim,

What do you mean by "crudely" deleted?

Dick

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
Nancy S
Jul 11, 2003
James,

I haven’t an answer for you…only a comment. On my new XP computer the newest version of AAcrobat wasn’t playing nicely with my system, several problems. My next project will be to sleuth around for an older version and ferret out other XP users experiences with same before I install.

Nancy
PD
Pete D
Jul 11, 2003
Nancy,

Want my old 5.1? (25mb)

Have not used it much but the 6.0 seems to work a whole lot better on this XP box. (You have done all the windows critical updates for the new computer.. right?)

Pete
NS
Nancy S
Jul 11, 2003
Pete,

Factory pre-installed software from Dell. Service Patch 1 and HotFix were installed by Dell. What with my trip to CO, I probably have two weeks usage on this box and have not investigated MS updates. (though I am not a true believer…history shows me an endless pattern of: MS update, patch for update and on and on)

Perhaps the version of AA I downloaded seemed somewhat jinxed to me was due to the self-created complexities of using many accounts in the OS.

I would be grateful if you’d leave your kind offer on the table until I have time to look into this more, I may take you up on it. (I smile as I say…25Mbs won’t take long to download now!! I am a very satisfied customer of DSL)

Nanny

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections