PD
Posted By
PO_d_User
May 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Still no luck. Organizer starts fine. When I try to go to either edit program I get the errors. I have disabled any virus/spam software, moved all fonts to a new folder, then reinstalled. Still same problem.

If I change the start up to the editor program and do the quick preference delete when it starts, it seems to work.

What suggestions does anyone else have?

AS far as big company support, I bought MS money and have had tons of emails and support help trying to customize my complicated budgeting process. They have been very helpful and FREE!!!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
mcclean69
May 6, 2005
I feel your pain.. Unfortunately a lot of companies do the same. I built a computer using an Intel motherboard and CPU. I got a boot error when I turned it on for the first time. Intel’s response was the same…please insert your credit card for support.. bummer..

As it relates to this problem. I assume your computer meets all of the requirements stated on the Adobe site…..

Intel® Pentium® III or 4 (or compatible) 800MHz or faster processor Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 1; Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or later
256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended)
800MB of available hard-disk space
Adobe Reader® 6.0.1 and Microsoft DirectX 9.0 software (included on application CD and installed if not already present)
Color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card
1,024×768 or greater monitor resolution
CD-ROM drive

If your computer does not meet these requirements the software will not run
BH
Beth_Haney
May 7, 2005
According to Google, it’s a memory shutdown error, and I found several references to it in relation to several different programs, although nothing by Adobe that I found. The earliest report I found was from October 2004, and the most current one was today. You might want to talk to MS instead of Adobe, because this doesn’t seem limited to Elements.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections