SW
Posted By
Steve Wood
Aug 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m new to this so excuse me if this is sent to wrong newsgroup.

I bought a Sony Vaio laptop with pre-installed Photoshop Elements. I can’t get help and tutorial files for this software. Sony say that I must use set up disks that shipped with the laptop for emergency recover and effectively start over again which I don’t really want to do just in case I lose data during the process. Any ideas how I can get the help and tutorial files. I have properly registered and have proper licence with Adobe for this software.

Thanks,
Steve

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
myJanee
Aug 14, 2003
In article <3f3aaa7b$0$146$>,
says…
I’m new to this so excuse me if this is sent to wrong newsgroup.
I bought a Sony Vaio laptop with pre-installed Photoshop Elements. I can’t get help and tutorial files for this software. Sony say that I must use set up disks that shipped with the laptop for emergency recover and effectively start over again which I don’t really want to do just in case I lose data during the process. Any ideas how I can get the help and tutorial files. I have properly registered and have proper licence with Adobe for this software.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi there, Steve!
I don’t know about those particular tutorials, but i know that there are many really fine PS Elements tutorials on the web for your use. I have some on my site and i have links for many others. Most any PS tutorials written for new users will work fine with Elements, too, as the programs are quite similar at the newbie level. Good luck to you! Always me, Janee

http://www.myjanee.com for Janee’s PS Tutorials and PS Resource Links, Janee’s Monthly Art Challenge, Gallery, and more!

If you like my answers or my website, you may want to have a look at my books! Photoshop Elements 2: Most Wanted, PS 7: Professional Photographic Techniques, and PS 7: Trade Secrets. Read about them at http://www.myjanee.com/graphiccreations/publications.htm

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections