E
Posted By
E._Waage
Sep 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have photoshop 5.5 and want to download it on my new MacBook Pro but it doesn’t seem to work or else I don’t know how to do it. The software is for Mac and Windows. Can anyone help??

Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Sep 22, 2006
You might get better answers on the Photoshop MAC forum <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.ee6b362/>.
C
chrisjbirchall
Sep 22, 2006
Mac Book Pro

Wrong forum – try further down the hall.

Photoshop 5.5

Wrong century 8-|
DM
Don_McCahill
Sep 22, 2006
The software is for Mac and Windows

I am pretty sure Adobe has never made a version of Photoshop that works on Mac and Windows. Where did you get this software?
JJ
John Joslin
Sep 22, 2006
www.aaarh.jimlad.com ?
L
LenHewitt
Sep 22, 2006
Don,

Adobe have released bi-platform disks before – I’ve a CD here for Photoshop Elements 2 that came bundled with a scanner once upon a time that has both Mac and Windows sectors on it. Clearly marked Adobe and "For bundles only".

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections