KS
Posted By
Kris_Shanks
Apr 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just upgraded to CS3 and am full of regrets. Nearly every time I try to save a file, particularly if I "save as", photoshop quits on me. I also get unexpected quitting when I try re-sizing an image. Any suggestions? I’m using a MacBook Pro running OS 10.4

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Apr 5, 2008
See if this helps:

<http://www.adobe.com/go/kb402521>

…just upgraded to CS3 and am full of regrets…

Usually Adobe will give you your money back during the first 30 days.
R
Rothrock-
Apr 5, 2008
I’m using CS3 (10.0.1) on a Intel Mac running Leopard and this also happens to me every time I select Save As. Regular save and save for web seems okay.

No help yet, but at least you know you aren’t alone.
R
Rothrock-
Apr 5, 2008
Thanks Ramón. Seems to work for me. Would this also allow me to update my Version Cue? I got errors trying to update Version Cue to 3.1.0 as well as Illustrator 13.0.1. The rest of the updates seemed to go fine.
R
Ram
Apr 5, 2008
Would this also allow me to update my Version Cue?

Sorry; I wouldn’t know. 🙁 I don’t go anywhere near that sucker!
KS
Kris_Shanks
Apr 5, 2008
Thanks for the link Ramon. I did try that and it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections