TA
Posted By
Ted_Abel
Feb 9, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I use Photoshop CS2 on a PPC G4 Dual MDD with 1GB RAM and MacOSX 10.4.11. For the past 2 months, every time I normally quit Photoshop CS2, with the app disappearing from the dock and it seems to have finished, in about 6 seconds, a window pops up saying "The application Photoshop has unexpectedly quit" with three buttons: restart, report or close. I have clicked on the "Report" button and sent the report to Apple several times, with what I was doing at the time, but have not received any messages from Apple. I don’t know why this window pops up now, all of a sudden, as it never occurred before. Now, I usually just click on the "Close" button in that window and go about my business.

Can anyone explain what might be causing this window to appear, after normally quitting Photoshop, and how to fix it to stop it from happening? And, should I copy the report, generated and sent to Apple, and send it on to Adobe for their look-see? Who would I send it to?

Thank you

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ram
Feb 10, 2009
Ted,

That error message after intentionally quitting Photoshop is often caused by a corrupted saved Workspace.

RootLevel Library/ Preferences/ Adobe Photoshop CS2 Settings/ Workspaces/

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections