US
Posted By
Ulla_Schirmbeck
Aug 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since I have the update to OS X 10.3.5. I cannot open Photoshop 7.0 or Photoshop CS. What changed? How can I fix this or how can I go back to a version of OS X wich works? Thanks for helping me out!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GB
g_ballard
Aug 31, 2004
trash the PS CS application folder, reinstall CS, see if that does it see the FAQ for more info
US
Ulla_Schirmbeck
Sep 1, 2004
It didn’t help. I also did the preferences in Trash, I trashed the Extensis Suitcase. I hope I can get back to 10.3.4 again. Is there a way?
Thanks for your help!
R
Ram
Sep 1, 2004
To go back to 10.3.4 you would need to reinstall your OS by way of "Archive and Install" and then run the 10.3.4.

Before you do that, keep this in mind though:

Try Repairing Permissions (with Apple’s Disk Utility) BEFORE and AFTER any system upgrade as well as BEFORE and AFTER installing any software that uses an installer.

I know it sounds like OS X voodoo, and it is; but it fixes and prevents a bunch of problems.

Additionally, if your machine does not run 24/7 so that it runs the daily, weekly and monthly Cron Scripts in the middle of the night as intended, run Cocktail (shareware) as well.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections