AS
Posted By
Adrian Sameli
Aug 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
my pc freezes pretty often, so i always save my projects after some changes. usualy there is no problem with the stored files and i can continue working after a reboot.
but this time something hapened to the PSD-file. i think my pc freezed just at the moment when i’ve been saving the file. and now it is destroyed. the file is still pretty big, so i think there are a lot of information in it. i can still open the file and the slices are shown. but all layours are gone.

still got the tmp-files, so i’m wondering if i can restoring the project? is there any possibility to import tmp-files in photoshop? oder even restore a psd-file? i’m going crazy if there isn’t any, because this project took me a long time!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DP
Daryl Pritchard
Aug 6, 2003
Adrian,

Yours is a common question here, with the answer unfortunately not being what you’d want to hear…no, there is presently no way to recover a TMP file as a working PSD file.

Regards,

Daryl
C
Cheesefood
Aug 6, 2003
This has to be the MFAQ – Most Frequently Asked Question.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections