WN
Posted By
Wesley_Norman
May 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was working on about 100 images today and started having problems with saving the images. This didn’t happen with every picture but with at least 25% of them. I would do some adjustments, hit Ctrl Save and a message comes up saying that the image is being used by another process and can’t be saved. I immediately hit Ctrl Save again and it is saved like it should have been in the first try. Sometimes I have to hit Ctrl Save 2 or 3 times before it will save. After this happened several times, I then noticed that images with extension of *.tmp were being saved in the same folder I was using. I couldn’t open the *.tmp files unless I changed the extension to TIF. They were files that I had already worked on. I have no other programs running at the time I am using PS. Just wondering if this is a know bug or just my computer. This has just started happening, and, I haven’t made big changes to my computer. I have run all of the usual Adaware programs and virus programs but that doesn’t seem to help. Anyone else notice these problems and have a possible solution? Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris_Cox
Jun 1, 2005
This is a Bridge problem – see the Bridge forum for more information.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections