JS
Posted By
John_Sciarrino
Jan 22, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I process files in ACR and then save them in a folder as jpg I go back to Bridge and when I move the selected RAW files to another folder the jpgs move to the new folder with the RAW files. Even though the jpgs I created are not selected they move to the same folder. The thumbnails in Bridge have a small circle in the upper right hand corner with two tiny arrows pointing up. I do not know what these circles represent or if they have anything to do with my problem. I would like to be able to move the selected RAW files to another folder without having the jpgs moved to this file. Again, the jpgs are not selected and the RAW files are selelcted. Thanks
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Photoshop CS3

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CY
curt_young
Jan 22, 2009
This should probably be posted in Bridge forum for quicker help.

The RAW thumb with a small circle represent a modified RAW image.

It appears you make your modifications in ACR and then click on "save image". Just a guess on my part – but it seems like the image is stilled tied to the RAW image even though you gave it a jpeg file extension.

If you want a complete separate image you can click done and then open it in PS and then click "save as" in jpeg format and then it will be a separate image. Probably could set up an action for this.

Don’t do much with ACR so there may be different ways to do this.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections