TS
Posted By
Tracy_Schultz
Nov 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop Elements 2.0 on Windows XP and Microsoft Active Directory. I’m are unable to save a file from Elements to a network drive it tells me the disk is full. Does anyone have a solution? Adobe is saying that Elements does not support saving to networks. I do have one PC on Windows XP and Novell that is able to save to the network fine.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 18, 2003
It’s hit and miss, because Elements is not designed to work on a network. There are going to be exceptions, but there shouldn’t be an expectation that it will work under all variations of network configurations. Any time is does work is by accident and not design as far as I can tell.
BB
brent_bertram
Nov 18, 2003
Is this drive by any chance over 1 TB in available space ? There is a similiar limitation with Photoshop 7 code. It required a large code rewrite in Photoshop CS to solve that problem .

🙂

Brent

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections