Posted By
Shan_Ko
Nov 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hiya All,

I am back, as Ahnold would say. Having been away for over half a year, it’ll be weeks just to glance through all the good things I’ve been missing on this Forum.

To those who e-mailed me and offered help, my heartfelt thanks. The reply e-mails I sent might not have gotten through, on account of my puter had been acting up every now and then.

First thing I notice is that I had been so far left behind that the discussions here now sound like a foreign language! :}

Shan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 3, 2003
Welcome Home, Shan!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
JC
Jane_Carter
Nov 3, 2003
Hi Shan, Welcome back!
Jane
GD
Grant_Dixon
Nov 3, 2003
Shan

You have no idea how much you have been missed … welcome back.

grant
I
imacgirl
Nov 3, 2003
Shan, great to have you back! I’m sure you’ll be speaking Elements again in no time! 🙂

Barb
JF
Jodi_Frye
Nov 3, 2003
Wonderful !!, geeze, do you remember me ??? I soooo loved your challenge images…hope to see your name under one soon 🙂
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Nov 3, 2003
Shan, I was thinking of you just a few days ago – it is so good to have you back where you belong!!

Chuck
BG
Byron_Gale
Nov 3, 2003
Shan,

It is good to see your name, again!

Byron
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Nov 3, 2003
Welcome back, Shan!
PD
Pete_D
Nov 3, 2003
Shan,

Wow….. It has been a while. Great to see you back. (I thought you might be hiding because you promised a better artist picture about seven months ago and its still not there 🙂 🙂

Pete
DH
Dave Hamer
Nov 3, 2003
Welcome back Shan.

Dave
BE
Bob_E._Warren
Nov 3, 2003
Shan —
Good to see you posting again — I’ll look forward to your new images. Bob Warren
NS
Nancy_S
Nov 3, 2003
Shan,

We have really missed you here!! I’ve missed your special brand of humor and your great images. I’m soooo glad you are back, woo-hoo!!

Nancy
R
RobertHJones
Nov 3, 2003
Welcome back Shan! We missed you.

Bob
BB
Bert_Bigelow
Nov 3, 2003
Shan,
You may not remember me, but I remember you. Welcome back! Bert
LM
Lou_M
Nov 3, 2003
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back…
TB
Terry_Boyles
Nov 4, 2003
Hi Shan,

It’s really good to see you have returned to us. You can’t believe how many times your name has been mentioned by the members of this forum. Welcome back!

Terry
CS
carl_sutherland
Nov 4, 2003
Hi Shan,

Good to hear from you again.

Carl
SK
Shan_Ko
Nov 4, 2003
I am really touched by your reception in my homecoming. Good to be among friends again. Thank you all.

Shan
NS
Nancy_S
Nov 4, 2003
Shan,

Just in case your computer doesn’t remember where the Challenges are :), here is the link to this week’s.

<http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html>

Nancy
SK
Shan_Ko
Nov 5, 2003
Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the headsup. Guess I’ll wait a while before making any attempt on the Challenges. Got real rusty and have to start over from square one again.
BTW, did my email got through to you?

Shan
NS
Nancy_S
Nov 5, 2003
Shan,

No, I didn’t receive an email from you. Perhaps you had my old address in your book. I will email you with my new one.

Nancy
SK
Shan_Ko
Nov 6, 2003
Nancy,

So my email (sometime in June) didn’t get thru to you. Please note my new address: – I am not sure whether they still transpose from the old Att broadband address.

Shan
NS
Nancy_S
Nov 6, 2003
Shan,

Yes, I did get your newsy email this summer (thought you meant recently). I just sent you one today…to your old address :(. I’ll update my address book.

Nancy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections