G
Posted By
gigatt3
Jul 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to print different pictures on one page? I have 2 5.5×8 cards I’d like to print on one page so I can just cut them apart. Is there an easy way to do this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

GD
Grant Dixon
Jul 15, 2003
Barbara

If you are using elements 2 it is easy! Just select File >Prints Layout
Picture package then select the sizes you want. Unfortunately 2 5.5×8 is
not a standard form (but you can do it as a custom format but that is a different story. But select say 2 5×7 an it will show two of the image you have open. Just double click in either of the picture displays and then select the image you want to have. The other frame will stay as it was. You can also edit that one if you want.

g
LK
Leen Koper
Jul 15, 2003
This is how I do it.
Select >Select all >Edit >Copy
Create a new canvas with the same resolution as your original files. Edit> paste and the first image will be on your new canvas. Select the second image >copy > paste and with the move tool place both images in te order you need them.

Leen
PD
Pete D
Jul 16, 2003
Leen,

You got this right on for setting pictures on a page.

One suggestion that I think came from Richard Coencas is to "drag" the pictures on to the blank page so you don’t take up any memory like when you copy and paste.

Pete
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 16, 2003
You’re right, Pete. I do all of mine through dragging. It just seems simpler, in addition to any memory issues. If you have to have the image open in order to copy it, you might just as well skip a couple of steps.
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 16, 2003
Pete, yup…dragger over here as well…so much easier ! Yup, I’m a dragger gal 😉
LK
Leen Koper
Jul 16, 2003
Pete, thanks for the tip, I’ll try today at the studio.
As this is a daily routine for me it might save me quite some time on a yearly base.

Leen
RC
Richard Coencas
Jul 16, 2003
I’ve mentioned this before, but since this subject has come up again here, I’ll toss in this tip. When you drag a layer from one image to another, hold down shift and the layer will be centered on the new image. Saves a lot of tweaking later.

Rich

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections