Posted By
sharon_fink
Feb 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

Is it possible in Photoshop Elements 2.0 to print two different 5 X 7’s on one page? It will print 2 of the same image, but I would like to utilize the space to print two different images. The closest I can get to this is to do a contact sheet, but the images are not 5 X 7.

Sharon

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BG
Byron Gale
Feb 11, 2004
Sharon,

Presuming you are using Picture Package… when you see the preview of your layout on the right-hand side of the Picture Package window, just click one of the images to select a new one for that slot.

Also, Picture Package always starts up with the resolution set at 72. Most people are unhappy with prints made at resolutions that low, so be sure to set it to something you find satisfactory.

Byron
SF
sharon_fink
Feb 11, 2004
What is Picture Package?
SF
sharon_fink
Feb 11, 2004
Nevermind!! I found it. I didn’t know what term to use to find this process. I used the Help Index for Picture Package and should be set. Thanks, Byron, for the tip!!

Sharon
SF
sharon_fink
Feb 11, 2004
OK…I had been using Picture Package, but what I hadn’t been able to do was get two different images on the same page. I found that when I double clicked on one of the two copies of the same image, it then allowed me to put a different image in that space, thus giving me two different 5 X 7 pictures on the same page. That aspect of the process wasn’t clear in the information provided in the Help documentation.

Sharon
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 11, 2004
"Help" usually "isn’t" I’m afraid. You’re not the first person to ask the question, and you won’t be the last. That’s one part of the wonderful software that could use some help of its own.
R
ruizpaul
Feb 11, 2004
Do you want to use this sheet as an album page, or are just trying to conserve paper? Either way, if you using HP, there is an option to print two different 5×7 images on a single 8.5×11 sheet.

Paul
SF
sharon_fink
Feb 12, 2004
Thank you, Beth. This additional info is extremely helpful!!

Sharon

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections