L
Posted By
LoisBell
Feb 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was sold on Adobe Elements 2.0 for my Macintosh iMac version 9.2 for the blurp that several photos of different sizes could be printed on the same page. I have just printed my first page with 4 pictures to the page on an hp psc 2410xi photosmart printer, however in the final printout of the photos across the middle of each photo was "MinoltaDigitalCamera", which is my camera a DiMage Z1. What’s this? I was expecting a good clean printout. Do I need to make adjustments or what did I do wrong? Is it a camera or printer adjustment or the Adobe Photoshop Elements preference? Any insight or help would be appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
RobertHJones
Feb 21, 2004
Lois,

In the picture package dialog, look at the lower left side. There is a block named "label". Set the content box to "none" and it should go away. If you do want a caption, set the content box to your desired selection and set the position box to something other than "centered".

Bob
L
LoisBell
Feb 22, 2004
Thank-you OH SO MUCH, Bob I will certainly give it a try. Thanks again for saving my day. Lois
L
LoisBell
Feb 22, 2004
It worked and thank you for the tip!

Lois

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections