A2
Posted By
Andy 23
Jul 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to know if there is a way in printing say 4 different pictures on one page? Say one is 2 x2.5,3×5 and 4×2.5.

Is it possible to print different pictures on one page and if so how would you ahead in doing that?

Can someone tell me please.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RC
Richard Coencas
Jul 29, 2003
Use Picture Package. Click on any image in the default layouts and you can browse to replace it with a custom image. Each image on the page can be different. This is a feature of Elements 2 only.

Rich
A2
Andy 23
Jul 29, 2003
How do you do that with elements 2.0?
A2
Andy 23
Jul 29, 2003
Rich I am still lost if you read my last reply, can you please help me out a bit more please.
RC
Richard Coencas
Jul 29, 2003
Click on one of the two and you get the chance to browse again and replace that one.
A2
Andy 23
Jul 29, 2003
Can anyone pleease help me figure this out because i am new to this and I don’t know how to do this?
RC
Richard Coencas
Jul 29, 2003
Hi Andy,

I’ve layed out the steps to the best of my ability. Maybe someone else can jump in.

Rich
A2
Andy 23
Jul 29, 2003
I know you did but some how I lost the instructions on how to do it so that is why I needed more help. I am still getting two pictures the same when I did 5×7.
P
Phosphor
Jul 29, 2003
Andy,

You can re-read earlier posts to the thread by clicking "First" or "Previous" beneath the topic-starter, or beneath the last-visible reply.

Re-stated, to get your two 5×7 on a page, do this:

– File > Print Layouts > Picture Package

– In the Document section of the dialog, open the Layout drop-down, and select the "(2)5×7" item. Note that the page diagram on the right now shows the layout of the page, and the two image locations.

– Click the top image location in the diagram, and a file browser window opens. Find your file and select/open it. The image appears in the page diagram.

– Repeat above step for the lower image location, choosing a different image.

ALTERNATIVELY

If, when you open the Picture Package dialog, you browse to a file in the Source section, all of the images in your package will fill with the same picture.

To change one of them, just click it like I described, above, to use a different image.

Also, don’t forget to pay attention to your resolution setting in Picture Package. Most people find that the default 72ppi does not give them the quality they want. Something between 200-300ppi, based on your printer/observations, should give a good result.

HTH,

Byron
A2
Andy 23
Jul 30, 2003
What happens if you want to print different picture sizes that is not on the pre sets? Say you would like one pictuure 2×2.5 inches, one 4x 2.5 and another one 3×5 inches. What do you do then?

Please help me figure that one out.
ML
Marty Landolt
Jul 30, 2003
ANDY,
I’m very careful with my spendings so quickly learned how to use up all my scraps of Photo Paper. I measure space and then size picture to fit. Using the image size and canvas size I put the picture on the canvas where I want it. Might be clumsy but it works.
Marty
G
Gymbag
Aug 4, 2003
Andy
with ACDSee’s new Foto Slate Product It will allow you to take normal sizes AND your own oddball custom sizes and print all 15 or so different pictures (even some the same size)efficiently on the least amount of paper required for the job. All the pages are full..no waste. It does a bunch of other stuff as well.Best of all it’s a no brainer to use!
I have PS7/Elements2/PSalbum and they can’t come close to this software in printing vesatility. Pass this on pls, it’s always being asked in these forums.

JIM STEWART

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections