BP
Posted By
Basil Pap
Jun 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to generate automatically a package from pictures in a folder, where each sheet includes different pictures? (No clicking for each picture please.)
To be more specific, I need to print 12 4X5’s. The Print Layout gives me 12 sheets with each picture repeated 4 times on a sheet. I would like 3 sheets of 4 pictures each, with every picture printed just once. Help talks about automating, but no relevant option appears on the automation tools command (Mac version)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth Haney
Jun 29, 2003
I sure can’t find one! If you choose the option to print a picture package from a folder, it is pretty quick to change three of the four pictures, but I don’t understand why it wasn’t automated to use each picture in the folder one time. If we’re lucky, somebody else will come along and explain what we’re missing! Do I detect another feature request for the next version?
BH
Beth Haney
Jun 29, 2003
That’s what I thought, but I’m glad to get it confirmed. Sometimes it’s easy to overlook that one magic button! 🙂

How ya been?! Enjoying the air conditioned office? It was 90 here yesterday again. Ugh. They’re promising cooler temps today, and I sure hope the weatherman is right.
BP
Basil Pap
Jun 29, 2003
Well, I assume since two of our experts don’t know about it, that such a convenient way does not exist. Good thing to implement though in future upgrade.
Weather just fine in NH today.
P
Phosphor
Jun 29, 2003
Basil,

You won’t get exact control of the individual image size, but you can come close to what you describe by using the Contact Sheet option.

I tried it this way:

– Set document to 11 wide, 8.5 tall, 240 ppi, RGB.

– set thumbnails to across first, 2 rows, 2 columns.

I did not use the caption.

This produces 4-image pages, in approximately the size you mention. I don’t know what your ultimate purpose is for the images, so don’t know if the exact dimensions will be a show-stopper for you, or not.

Good luck,

Byron

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections