WF
Posted By
Wayne_F_Breithaupt
Nov 5, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I currently run Photoshop 7.0 with Windows XP. I am planning to install Photoshop CS, but want to also retain access to 7.01. How do I go about accomplishing this? What are the problems and pitfalls?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 5, 2003
Just install CS and leave 7 alone.

Bob
MT
Mark_Tomlinson
Nov 9, 2003
You may have some association problems, the *.psd’s update to CS but the others, *.raw, etc, they stick with PS7, well good luck.
RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 9, 2003
You need to use folder options to fix that. See the other thread on this topic for details.

Bob
MT
Mark_Tomlinson
Nov 9, 2003
I know and I have but I don’t think I should have had to?
RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 10, 2003
I don’t think I should have had to either, but at least it’s straightened out. I’m still not convinced that there isn’t something amiss with the installation routine.

Bob
CD
corgan_danny
Nov 11, 2003
is anyone running cs on a p3 933 with win xp, 2gigs ram. I’m getting very bad performance problems, e.g. much slower to use, cpu runs at 100%, yes have checked services and it is ps using 98-100%, when idle only uses 20-30% cpu.

have checked services, but suspect minimum criteria for ps is too low to do more than load and wait !!!! Any input welcome

Danny
CC
Chris_Cox
Nov 13, 2003
Corgan – please post to a related thread instead of a completely unrelated thread.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections