NA
Posted By
Nick_Aikenhead
Oct 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all, I have looked in the help files but I cant find how. I want to blend two images together just at the corners so the images looks like it turns into the other on. Like i said, i have looked in the help for like 2 hours and i can ‘t fin out how. Can someone plz help, i need to know for a school project.

thx

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
Ho
Oct 14, 2003
How about the manual? What pages of it have you consulted?
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 14, 2003
I want to blend two images together just at the corners so the images looks like it turns into the other on.

make an image big enough to fit both images side by side. place one down and align it to the left. place the other down on a new layer and align it to the right. blend using the eraser at low opacity, layer masks, etc.

if that’s not it please describe what you’re trying to do using more than one sentence.
NA
Nick_Aikenhead
Oct 14, 2003
redply on post 1, i cant find the manual, that on of the probem. I ahve been on a spending frendzy and got lots fo new program and games so i am unorgainized right now.

And to answer my questoin, i ahe found a post to what i need at Derek W Brown "EDGE FADING…..CAN YOU HELP?" 10/14/03 12:37pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>.

under the first post there, Tutorial #2 is it. thxs anyways
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 14, 2003
good searching. for future refrence, you’ll get better, faster help if you include as much detail as possible with your original post. Notice that in that post derek pointed out exactly what he was trying to do, and what he’d already tried to reach that goal.

just some advice to speed you up next time. (and I was close! I did mention layer masks! 🙂 )

pax, dave
MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
Oct 15, 2003
Mathias Vejerslev "How to make a gradual opacity fade on a layer" 4/30/03 4:49pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 15, 2003
well sure matt. like anyone reads the faq! 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections