Posted By
Donna
Oct 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello—-

My deceased aunt had an old photograph scrapbook, and some child goy into it and marked up a precious picture of a child.. One eye was completely covered with marks, but I was able to take the one good eye, copy it, flip it horizontally, and then paste it in so that it looks quite good. The nose was also ruined, so I took her sister’s nose from another photo and pasted that in. (Their noses are quite alike, and that paste-in looks good also.)

However, here I am with a somewhat sepia colored face and a nose that is more of the grayscale variety.

How can I make the nose the same color as the rest of the face?

Thanks so much for any advice—

Donna

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Oct 6, 2005
Donna wrote:
Hello—-

My deceased aunt had an old photograph scrapbook, and some child goy into it and marked up a precious picture of a child.. One eye was completely covered with marks, but I was able to take the one good eye, copy it, flip it horizontally, and then paste it in so that it looks quite good. The nose was also ruined, so I took her sister’s nose from another photo and pasted that in. (Their noses are quite alike, and that paste-in looks good also.)
However, here I am with a somewhat sepia colored face and a nose that is more of the grayscale variety.

Thanks so much for any advice—

Donna

Is one or both images color? If both are not color, change the file to B&W grayscale and then add sepia if you like.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
D
Donna
Oct 11, 2005
Thanks, Joseph. With your advice, I realized that I needed to go back to the original image, change it to bw grayscale, and then do the nose move from the image that was already bw grayscale. I was trying to paste in the new nose and **then** change it all to bw grayscale. That wasn’t working..

So much to learn. This software will do wonders.

Donna asked:

Joseph replied:

Is one or both images color? If both are not color, change the file to B&W grayscale and then add sepia if you like.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections