MR
Posted By
Marjorie_Renstrom
Aug 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have downloaded the Photoshop Elements Photoshop Album 2.0 and have tried to register several times. Although I am in in internet it does not connect. Can someone tell me how to register another way.

Marjorie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

ML
Marty Landolt
Aug 3, 2004
Marjorie,
No way can I tell you what to do but I can pop in for a comment.There’s Photoshop Elements 2 AND Photoshop Album 2 … not both together. If you redo your request and put ONE of those in it I am sure someone can help you.
Marty
CW
Colin_Woodbridge
Aug 4, 2004
Marjorie….

I have PS Album and you don’t need to be connected to the internet to register. If this is the trial version you just download, install and run. Same goes for the trial version of Elements

Colin
MR
Marjorie_Renstrom
Aug 4, 2004
It is Photoshop Album Starter Edition (a freebee) I checked some of the comments and I turned off my firewall and when I went to register
(which it says you must do so you can continue to use it) it looked like the information was being sent. I was not get the message that I wasn’t connected. I waited to see if the confirmation would come back but no go. When I brought up the program again it gave me the form with all my information and said to register. I tried again they told me they couldn’t connect. Is there some way I can find out if I am registered. Does it help if you have Photoshop Elements 2.0 which I have installed. Is there a way I can e-mail adobe to find out what to do if noone can help me.
I find most of the time the forums are great for the right answers.
BG
Byron Gale
Aug 5, 2004
wrote
It is Photoshop Album Starter Edition (a freebee)
….
I find most of the time the forums are great for the right answers.

Marjorie,

I wholeheartedly agree with you when it comes to finding helpful people on the Adobe forums.

That being said, I suggest that you will receive a better response if you post you question within the forum for Photoshop Album, not Photoshop Elements.

I doubt that having Elements installed will matter at all with the trouble you are having registering the Album Starter Edition.

Good luck!!

Byron
O
o3v3tz
Aug 5, 2004
Marjorie,

I have Photoshop Album 2 but I never did use the starter. From what I have seen in the PS Album forum, an unlock code is sent to you by email and that it sometimes identified as spam by spam filters. So please check your email and wherever your spam filter places spam mail.

The fact that you have PSE 2 does not matter for this process.

If this is not sufficient then I do suggest that you post on the PS Album forum.

BarbO

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections