R
Posted By
Rabid
Apr 3, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to move files that are in in the album’s catalog to another folder without messing up the catalog. "Help" says I can do this by going to the File Browser in Edit. There I should select the files I want to move and then select File>Move. My problem is that when I select File there is no Move in the drop down menu. Any suggestions?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Rabid
Apr 3, 2006
Don’t bother replying to this. "Help" said to use the Photo Browser, not the File Browser.

"Donald" wrote in message
I want to move files that are in in the album’s catalog to another folder without messing up the catalog. "Help" says I can do this by going to the File Browser in Edit. There I should select the files I want to move and then select File>Move. My problem is that when I select File there is no Move in the drop down menu. Any suggestions?
JM
Joseph Meehan
Apr 3, 2006
Donald wrote:
Don’t bother replying to this. "Help" said to use the Photo Browser, not the File Browser.

I am glad you caught that before you moved them as you would have lost all the links.

"Donald" wrote in message

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections