PK
Posted By
Patti_K
May 31, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to create a coffee table photo album book using the creations wizards, but when I complete he wizard you cannot upload your creation to a order services.

When I check the listing on the forums, I saw this notice:

To order a creation, click "Order Online" at the end of the creation wizard. If this button is not available, the creation cannot be ordered online.

Why does this option no longer work? Or did it ever work? I like the templates in PSE 3.0 better than PSA 2.0. Any suggestions? I like the look of the albums my sister creates in iPhoto, but do not run Mac.

Thanks
Patti

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

O
o3v3tz
May 31, 2005
Patti,

Do you have Photo Book styles that show with the yellow button saying Order Online by the name of the Style in Step 1? And did you choose one of these styles?

This was not clear to me from your post. If you do not have the yellow buttons with the names on the Style list , check that you have downloaded the latest creation styles. See Edit > Preferences > Services > Update Creations button for downloading new creation templates.

Also check under Edit > Prefernces > Services
to verify that your Location is set.

When I did a Photo Book creation using the Vines style which had the yellow button, then in step 5 there is an Order Online button and clicking it takes me to an Adobe Photo Services by Kodak web interface. In my case, I did not order anything because I usually print my own photos.

Barb O

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections