KM
Posted By
Kent McPherson
Jul 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How does PE 3.0 with built-in album capabilities compare to PE 2 and Album 2? Is it worth the upgrade price?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

OW
Old Walrus
Jul 26, 2005
You will never go back to PE2. Just the healing brush is worth it. It makes retouching old photograhs so much faster. And the Quick Fix enhancement tools are much better as well – they have sliders so you can control the anount of enhancement you want to apply. Very helpful if you are working your way through a group of contrasty or underexposed photos.

I dislike the Organizer and never use it. Like most people, I have extensive Photo folders already and it takes forever to process them into its system. I don’t have the patience. Then if you move a photo from one folder to another it can’t find it and whines at you.

But I have Extensis Portfolio which is a very powerful organizer, so I don’t need it. If I didn’t, I might take the trouble to learn it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections