How to make images auto open in PS2 instead of PS3 from Bridge?

CH
Posted By
Christine_Holzmann
Jan 19, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,
After installing the PS3 beta, images now open in PS3 instead of PS2 when doubleclicking on them in Bridge. How can I fix this so that they open in PS2 instead as they used to before?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance:)
Best regards,
Christine

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CH
Christine_Holzmann
Jan 19, 2007
Found it in the PS3 forums!

Workaround:
1) Quit all versions of Photoshop and Bridge
2) Mac: Delete the /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Launch/ photoshop/10.0/ folder on your Desktop
Win: Delete the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch \photoshop\10.0 folder on your Desktop
3) Mac: Delete the /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Launch/bridge/ 2.0/ folder on your Desktop
Win: Delete the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Launch\bridge \2.0 folder on your Desktop
CH
Christine_Holzmann
Jan 19, 2007
This didn’t fix it for me alas:(

Can anyone help me out here?
B
Buko
Jan 19, 2007
I’m working quite happily with both versions. to get something to open in PSCS2 make sure its already open.
CH
Christine_Holzmann
Jan 19, 2007
Buko,
When I have PS2 open and PS3 closed, everything opens up perfectly into PS2:) It is only Bridge that I am having the problem with where everything opens into PS3…even if I have only PS2 open at the time.
B
Buko
Jan 19, 2007
I’m not seeing that. and I have not done anything special.
CH
Christine_Holzmann
Jan 22, 2007
Okay…finally got it working thanks to another user in the PS3 forums:) Seems like installing PS3 overwrote the file type associations in Bridge. Going into the Bridge preferences and changing all the file type associations back to PS2 fixed the problem:))

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections