J
Posted By
JoanMiller
Dec 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop Elements’ Adobe Online and Help insist on opening OmniWeb; my preference is Safari, confirmed in the Safari preference. (Adobe Online says, "set browser preference in Internet System Preferences, which of course is not a choice in Panther!)

Any suggestions?

Joan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SS
Susan_S.
Dec 28, 2003
It’s obstinate isn’t it? – it took me a while to work out that the default browser prefs were in safari in Panther, but some html docs dont seeem to like this. I dug through to the help Elements html docs from the finder, picked one at random, clicked on open with tab, then chose safari and clicked on the "use this application to open all documents like this box" .. seems to have done it for now. Hopefully I have now banished IE from opening!

Susan S.
J
JoanMiller
Dec 28, 2003
Thank you, Susan!!!!! That did it! It hadn’t occurred to me that there were files already within PE that would give me the opportunity to make this change. I DO appreciate your response, to say nothing of your speedy response!

Joan
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 28, 2003
Susan,

You have solved it for me too !!!!

Thank you
SS
Susan_S.
Dec 28, 2003
It’s something I learned on this forum, but I can’t remember who to give credit to. For which I apologise…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections