JD
Posted By
Jerry_DiBenedetto
Jun 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I open my Photoshop Elements 2 browser to select a photo from my iPhoto Library the majority of photos are unassessable. I get three folders: data, originals, thumbs-but no files in these. What do I need to do to correct this, or am I doing something wrong.
Appreciate any help.
Jerry

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SS
Susan_S.
Jun 29, 2004
It is not usually a good idea to go browsing in the iphoto folder structure unless you really know what you are doing – it’s all too easy to save something in the wrong place or otherwise scramble iphoto’s directory structure. The best way to proceed is to set up the iphoto preferences so that double clicking on a thumbnail will automatically open the photo in Elements. Then you can just save it straight back where it came from or do a save as if you want to save a copy elsewhere on the hardrive.

Susan S
D
davidcontreras
Jul 2, 2004
Jerry and Susan,
I make albums in iPhoto. I can access the photos in PE2. In iPhoto you will see the Source window. At the bottom of the window is a Plus icon. Click on it to make a new album. A dropdown sheet will appear. Give your album a name and click OK.From your Photo Library Drag & drop the photos you want to the album title. When you launch PE2, you will see the file browser. Scroll through the file browser and click on Pictures. Follow the path to iPhoto library, albums, click on the triangle to open the album lists, and select the album you want to use.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections