Posted By
William
Jan 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Took the plunge and upgraded to PE4 from Photoshop album 2

A small gripe is the photo browser button in the organizer. If the last picture viewed in the organizer was a single picture, then organizer opens to that picture. Not a problem. But if I need to see all the pictures in my catalog, the ‘photo browser’ button doesn’t work. I have to click on a collection and then from there click on show all photos.

Would be nice if the show all photos button was also on the single photo window. I think Photoshop album had that on top somewhere to show all photos in the photo well, or something like that.

If there is a step or something I am overlooking please let me know

Thanks
Bill

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LW
LeRoy Williams
Jan 16, 2006
There is a small slider in the lower right corner of the Browser window that changes the number of images in the window from one to 80 or so.. Slide the button to the right for more images in the window. Lee

"William" wrote in message
A small gripe is the photo browser button in the organizer. If the last picture viewed in the organizer was a single picture, then organizer opens to that picture. Not a problem. But if I need to see all the pictures in my catalog, the ‘photo browser’ button doesn’t work. I have to click on a collection and then from there click on show all photos.
Would be nice if the show all photos button was also on the single photo window. I think Photoshop album had that on top somewhere to show all photos in the photo well, or something like that.

Thanks
Bill
LW
LeRoy Williams
Jan 16, 2006
Correction !!! Slide to left. Sorry. Lee

"LeRoy Williams" wrote in message
There is a small slider in the lower right corner of the Browser window that changes the number of images in the window from one to 80 or so.. Slide the button to the right for more images in the window. Lee

Thanks
Bill

W
William
Jan 16, 2006
Thanks Lee that did it….:-)
Bill

Correction !!! Slide to left. Sorry. Lee

Thanks
Bill

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections