MP
Posted By
Michael_Palumbo
Jan 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Am I the only person having a problem with the brush tip displaying in Full Size in CS3 Beta? I have checked Preferences. I have turned Caps Lock on and off and I have pressed the brackets, but I only get the cross with no idea of size at all. I thought that this could be a beta issue, but no one else seems to have it.

BTW, it still works fine in CS2. Any ideas?

mp

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jan 27, 2007
Reset Preferences?
L
Lesh
Jan 27, 2007
Take a spin over to the CS3 forums…it’s a known issue with the beta.
MP
Michael_Palumbo
Jan 27, 2007
Thanks
R
Ram
Jan 28, 2007
What Lesh says.

People running a beta, any beta, have absolutely no excuse for not reading the release notes, the FAQs and the appropriate forums.

CLICK HERE < http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm? forumid=72&catid=626&entercat=y> for the Photoshop CS3 beta forum.

The brush bug will be fixed in the final release which we all will have to pay for.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections