BS
Posted By
black_sheepe
Dec 25, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Adobe Photoshop Elements came bundled with my laptop. I guess it’s called OEM? My laptop crashed and I had to do a restore on it. I no longer can access my program because I don’t have the registration number!
Any suggestions?
Any help would be appreciated.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 25, 2003
The registration number was included with the documentation for your computer. Adobe sold the distribution rights to them and doesn’t track the software once that’s done. Was it set up in such a way that allowed you to register it with Adobe? (I have no idea how this is works.) If so, you could contact Adobe.
BS
black_sheepe
Dec 25, 2003
I only have the restore disks which restored all the original software but no numbers. So I guess I’m out of luck, huh?
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 25, 2003
It looks that way, unless the computer manufacturer can come to your rescue. PSE2 can be bought at Amazon for about $50 after rebate, so you might want to consider that. I’m surprised (and disappointed!) that software would come preloaded on a computer with no way to activate it again in case of a meltdown. However, you’re not the only one who has had this happen.
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Dec 25, 2003
Merry Christmas, Beth – you’re up early!
🙂
R
Ray
Dec 25, 2003
Merry Christmas to all of you 🙂

Ray
B
bethC
Dec 25, 2003
Merry Christmas ! 🙂

beth
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 25, 2003
Merry Christmas to you all, too! Yes, I am up early. 🙁 My body wanted to stay in the sack a little longer, but there was a turkey calling my name.

I hope you all find that Santa was very good to you. I know you’ve been good this last year!
BS
black_sheepe
Dec 26, 2003
Merry Christmas to you all!
And thanks for the advise. I guess I’ll just be out of luck for awhile.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections