Posted By
Lamar Thomas
Jun 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How to enter Registration/Serial number

Can someone tell me how to enter the registration/serial number for PhotoShop CS. "Registration…" is grayed out on the "Help" menu on my copy of PhotoShop. My copy is the trial version.

Thanks for your help.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Bob Hatch
Jun 1, 2004
"Lamar Thomas" wrote in message

Can someone tell me how to enter the registration/serial number for PhotoShop CS. "Registration…" is grayed out on the "Help" menu on my copy of PhotoShop. My copy is the trial version.

Thanks for your help.

Pay for it. 😐

"Your money does not cause my poverty. Refusal to believe this is at the bottom of most bad economic thinking." –P. J. O’Rourke http://www.bobhatch.com
V
Voivod
Jun 2, 2004
On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:49:15 GMT, "Lamar Thomas" scribbled:

Thanks for your help.

Contact Adobe, after all you’ve just given them quite a lot of cash for your license to use their software. They’ll be more than happy to help you out.
P
Paul
Jun 2, 2004
"Lamar Thomas" wrote in message

Can someone tell me how to enter the registration/serial number for PhotoShop CS. "Registration…" is grayed out on the "Help" menu on my
copy
of PhotoShop. My copy is the trial version.

Thanks for your help.
The Trial version cannot be un-locked with the S/N’s available on the various crack sites.

Paul

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections