BL
Posted By
Bob Levine
Aug 22, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Known issue with Vista…turn off UAC and register.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TT
Troy_Taormina
Aug 22, 2007
I had Photoshop CS2 installed on my desktop and my laptop, as accepted in the user agreement. I had to replace my desktop computer, and I transferred the activation. No problem. My laptop’s hard drive went out on me, and I re-installed CS2. It did not ask me to activate or register. Then I replaced my laptop, and I transferred activation to the new laptop. All seemed well, except CS2 asks me to register each time I open Photoshop. And I keep registering, but it keeps prompting me. BUT, the big problem is that Photoshop will not open without an internet connection, which I belive is related to the registration problem. Any advice?
TT
Troy_Taormina
Aug 22, 2007
THANKS for the tip. I had no idea about the UAC issue. Hopefully this will fix the problem.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections