MS
Posted By
Mitchell Small
Jul 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve had my Photoshop Elements for a while and like it for what I use it for: driving my scanner, fixing up digital photos and some modifications of canned images. Lately though, I’ve been wanting more capability: adding text and doing freehand art to enhance images. Which Adobe product is a logical next step for me? Graphic arts is not a profession for me, but is an add on to what I do if that helps with suggestions.

Thanks all.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Jul 31, 2003
Mitchell,

I believe that you already own the product that can do what you want it to do…PSE. Maybe you might want to look into some books on Elements and a good place to read about the many books available is on Amazon.

Regards,

Gerry
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 31, 2003
Mitchell, Photoshop Elements does allow for adding text and art. I’ve been using the program for about a year and I’ve done quite a bit of graphics with it…actually, i do more graphics than fixing pics…alot more. Hold on and I’ll get you a link to what we’ve been doing here on the forum…
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 31, 2003
Take a look at our challenge site and check out the past challenge as well..

Elements has quite a bit to offer. I would give you a link to my own web graphics gallery but I don’t quite have it all together yet…trust me, Elements has plenty to offer.

<http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html>
ML
Marty Landolt
Aug 1, 2003
MITCHELL,
Sounds like you’d be right at home with our Challenges so come on in and sit a spell. Marty
MS
Mitchell Small
Aug 1, 2003
Thanks for everybody’s help. Looks like I need to play with the app some more.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections