S
Posted By
Samuel
Jul 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful. Her skin looks fair and soft without any wrinkles. Can any experts here help to give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can I make the eyes of that lady bigger and her nose sharper using photoshop. Thanks a lot.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
Kleee
Jul 17, 2004
Someone will reply soon with; "RTBM" (Read The Bloody Manual) or "search the web" or similar abuse… just ignore them!

But these are very basic questions and you would be better served with a good book or some good web tutorials, try this site for a start: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/ – particularly: How To Enhance A Portrait with a Soft Focus Effect in Photoshop, How To Whiten Teeth in Photoshop (any Version), How To Remove Red Eye in Photoshop (any Version)…

You don’t need to be an expert, there are lots of good tutorials ‘free’ on the web – just go into Google and type something like:

[photoshop ‘smooth skin’]
[photoshop ‘photo enhance’] – looks like some good links on this one…

Hope that helped

Kleee

"Samuel" wrote in message
I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful.
Her
skin looks fair and soft without any wrinkles. Can any experts here help
to
give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can
I
make the eyes of that lady bigger and her nose sharper using photoshop. Thanks a lot.

J
jrzyguy
Jul 17, 2004
there is a very good book PHOTOSHOP MAGIC that has a very good tutorial on how to spruce up an image of a person…brighten eyes..teeth…smooth out skin.

It really all depends on what you are working with. Unfortunately…there is no right or wrong way to do many of the things in PS. Each photo you work with provides different problems and solutions. So you have to learn many different techniques and tools.

I agree that RTFM would not be good advise…cuz the manual just gives you a generic overview of the what the tool does…and not real life examples.

Best of luck….and for real..check out the magic book. If you are in the NYC area you can get it for about 20 bucks on canal street.

jj
"Kleee" wrote in message
Someone will reply soon with; "RTBM" (Read The Bloody Manual) or "search
the
web" or similar abuse… just ignore them!

But these are very basic questions and you would be better served with a good book or some good web tutorials, try this site for a start: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/ – particularly: How To Enhance A Portrait with a Soft Focus Effect in Photoshop, How To Whiten Teeth in Photoshop (any Version), How To Remove Red Eye in Photoshop (any Version)…

You don’t need to be an expert, there are lots of good tutorials ‘free’ on the web – just go into Google and type something like:

[photoshop ‘smooth skin’]
[photoshop ‘photo enhance’] – looks like some good links on this one…
Hope that helped

Kleee

I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful.
Her
to
give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how
can
I
make the eyes of that lady bigger and her nose sharper using photoshop. Thanks a lot.

R
Roberto
Jul 18, 2004
This is an excellent tutorial:

http://www.shanzcan.com/photoshopmama/psm_tutorial1.html

And check the alt.graphic.photoshop archive: look for ‘Achieving that Playboy magazine "airbrushed" effect’.

I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful. Her
skin looks fair and soft without any wrinkles. Can any experts here help to
give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can I

N
noone
Jul 19, 2004
In article , says…
I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful. Her skin looks fair and soft without any wrinkles. Can any experts here help to give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can I make the eyes of that lady bigger and her nose sharper using photoshop. Thanks a lot.

Ben Wilmore offers good tutorials on each of the examples that you offered ( and many more), in his Photoshop CS (he has other books that were written for earlier vers of PS) Studio Techniques, Adobe Press.

Others have also recommended several other books, as well.

Hunt
F
fatsnacks
Aug 11, 2004
Let me know…i’ve used pshop since version four.
"Hunt" wrote in message
In article , says…
Her
to
give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can
I

Ben Wilmore offers good tutorials on each of the examples that you offered
(
and many more), in his Photoshop CS (he has other books that were written
for
earlier vers of PS) Studio Techniques, Adobe Press.

Others have also recommended several other books, as well.
Hunt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections