Posted By
Keith Robinson
Jun 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
I wrote a couple of weeks ago, but received no help.
My problem is I now am unable to adjust the brush sizes of either my Photoshop 7 or Photoshop Elements 2.

Although the cursor size increase the paint size does not, all I get is a pencil sized line, it also effects the clone tool too.
Everything else seems to be working fine, but as you know with the brushes you can’t do much.

I have re-installed the programs over and over, and tried different drives, with no effect.

I have asked so called experts about this, but nobody seems to be able to help.

Hope someone can give me some constructive advice and not try to sell me the Photoshop CS, which happened last time.
Cheers
Keith

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

E
edjh
Jun 24, 2004
Keith Robinson wrote:
Hi
My problem is I now am unable to adjust the brush sizes of either my Photoshop 7 or Photoshop Elements 2.

Although the cursor size increase the paint size does not, all I get is a pencil sized line, it also effects the clone tool too.
Everything else seems to be working fine, but as you know with the brushes you can’t do much.

I have re-installed the programs over and over, and tried different drives, with no effect.

Hope someone can give me some constructive advice and not try to sell me the Photoshop CS, which happened last time.
Cheers
Keith
Did you try resetting/trashing preferences?

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
PW
Pjotr Wedersteers
Jun 25, 2004
"Keith Robinson" wrote in message
Hi

I have re-installed the programs over and over, and tried different
drives,
with no effect.

Hope someone can give me some constructive advice and not try to sell me
the
Photoshop CS, which happened last time.
Cheers
Keith
I have no clue. All I would advise, try starting Photoshop while holding Ctrl-Alt-Shift and throw away preference settings.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections