S
Posted By
Samuel
Jul 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful. Her skin looks fair and soft without any wrinkles. Can any experts here help to give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can I make the eyes of that lady bigger and her nose sharper using photoshop. Thanks a lot.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
bhilton665
Jul 17, 2004

I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful. Her skin looks fair and soft without any wrinkles. Can any experts here help to give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can I make the eyes of that lady bigger and her nose sharper using photoshop. Thanks a lot.

http://www.digitalretouch.org/ … buy Katrin’s book, work thru the examples and all your questions will be answered.
B
bagal
Jul 17, 2004
Now here is another coincidence

Did exactly the same thing within the last 24 hours too (rushing to get most out of my 30-day PSCS trial 🙂

Some hints for free:
1 – always make a copy of the background and work on the copy – you don’t want to mash the original image by error. fatigue or misfortune

2 – apply a combination of blur, sharp, dodge, erm and that other one shove? push?

3 – these aren’t "cheats" – they are the sort of things pro photographers have been doing for years

4 – save *.psd after locking all layers (it lets you save all layers)

5 – after doing that merge down after unlockin(?) and save as JPEG

ho-hum this may put you on the correct track

Artie

"Samuel" wrote in message
I understand that photoshop can be used to edit photos. I have seen two pictures of a same lady. The first picture is the original one( not beautiful at all) and the other one already edited using photoshop. The photo of that lady already edited using photoshop looks very beautiful.
Her
skin looks fair and soft without any wrinkles. Can any experts here help
to
give any clues how can this be done? Can any experts also tell me how can
I
make the eyes of that lady bigger and her nose sharper using photoshop. Thanks a lot.

N
noone
Jul 19, 2004
In article <40f93507$ says…

Samuel,

Also check the responses in alt…photoshop.

Hunt

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections